Leak Detection & Repair
Your water utility bill has just arrived. So you decide to check it out and pay your bill, only to find out that your water utility bill has tripled. You think to yourself, “I didn’t use any more water than I’ve used in previous months, How could I get a bill this high?” The most likely scenario behind your utility bill increase is a leak in your plumbing pipelines.
RooterNow specializes in leak detection and repair. Our highly trained technicians use some of the best electro-acoustic leak detection available to identify and repair underground pipeline leaks in our Customer’s homes and businesses.
Our RooterNow technicians, are able to find leaks beneath slabs, in swimming pools and spa’s, and even in the underground pipelines running beneath your yard. Call us today and we can dispatch one of our technicians to locate your leak and repair it!
Signs that you may have a water leak at your house:
- Unusually high water bills.
- Water meter spinning even when not using water.
- Damp floors or foundations.
- Warm areas on your slab foundation.
- Moisture under carpets.
- Area’s in your yard that are unusually wet.
Signs that you may have a pool leak:
- Cracks in your swimming pool or skimmer.
- Consistently having to refill your pool with water.
- Broken waterline tile.